Oxbridge Academy Skills Certificate: Entrepreneurship (New Venture Creation)
This online course equips you with the basic skills you need to turn your business concept into a profitable venture.
Studying this course may be a good option if:
- You want to learn how to start and run your own business.
This is a non-accredited Short Learning Programme.
- You must be able to read and complete assignments in English.
- You must have access to the internet.
- Fundamental Business Skills 101
- Management Practice 101
- Office Data Processing 101
- Entrepreneurs and Business Management
Assessment and award:
- Students are required to complete 2 assignments per subject.
- There are no exams for this course.
Upon completion of this course, students will be awarded an Oxbridge Academy Skills Certificate: Entrepreneurship (New Venture Creation) from Oxbridge Academy.
Total PRICER 4500 (ZMW 5,356)
Registration Fee: R 500 (ZMW 595)
Course Price: R 4000 (ZMW 4,761) excl. reg fee
Monthly Instalments: R 500 x 8 months (ZMW 595 x 8 months)