Oxbridge Academy Skills Certificate: Childcare/Au Pair
This online course in childcare will teach you many of the skills you need to work as an au pair. Amongst other things, you will learn about baby and childhood care techniques, child development, child nutrition, and health and safety for children.
Studying this course may be a good option if:
- You want to work as a nanny, babysitter, or au pair.
- You want to learn more about working with children before you decide to pursue a career as a childcare worker.
This is a non-accredited Short Learning Programme.
- You must be able to read and complete assignments in English.
- You must have access to the internet.
- Stimulating Childhood Development
- Health and Safety
Assessment and award:
- 2 assignments per subject
- No examinations
Upon completion of this course, students will be awarded an Oxbridge Academy Skills Certificate: Childcare/Au Pair from Oxbridge Academy.
Total PRICER 4500 (ZMW 5,356)
Registration Fee: R 500 (ZMW 595)
Course Price: R 4000 (ZMW 4,761) excl. reg fee
Monthly Instalments: R 500 x 8 months (ZMW 595 x 8 months)