Oxbridge Academy Skills Certificate: Principles of Human Resource Management
This online course familiarises you with the principles of HR, and equips you with the skills you need to perform the essential functions of HR Management.
Studying this course may be a good option if:
- You are currently working in HR, and you want to improve, enhance, or update your skills.
- You are employed in a different role, and you want to make a career transition to HR.
- You have just completed school, and you are considering a career in HR.
This is a non-accredited Short Learning Programme.
8 -12 months
- You must be able to read and complete assignments in English.
- You must have access to the internet.
- Management Communication
- Management Principles
- Human Resource Management 1
- Human Resource Management 2
Assessment and award:
- Students are required to complete 2 assignments.
- There are no exams for this course.
Upon completion of this course, students will be awarded an Oxbridge Academy Skills Certificate: Principles of Human Resource Management from Oxbridge Academy.
Total PRICER 4500 (ZMW 5,356)
Registration Fee: R 500 (ZMW 595)
Course Price: R 4000 (ZMW 4,761) excl. reg fee
Monthly Instalments: R 500 x 8 months (ZMW 595 x 8 months)