Oxbridge Academy Skills Certificate: Executive Secretary (Personal Assistant)
This online course will equip you with the basic skills you need to work as an executive secretary or personal assistant. The topics you will learn about include business communication, office administration, marketing, and HR.
Studying this course may be a good option if:
- You want to pursue a career as an executive secretary or personal assistant.
- You are currently working in an administrative role, and you want to enhance or update your skills.
This is a non-accredited Short Learning Programme.
- You must be able to read and complete assignments in English.
- You must have access to the internet.
- Basic Business Communication
- Human Resource Management 1
- Marketing Management 1
- Office Practice 101
- Students are required to complete 1-2 assignments per subject.
- There are no exams for this course.
Upon completion of this course, students will be awarded an Oxbridge Academy Skills Certificate: Executive Secretary (Personal Assistant) from Oxbridge Academy.