Oxbridge Academy Skills Certificate: Logistics and Supply Chain Management
This online course familiarises you with the principles of supply chain and logistics and equips you with the skills you need to perform the essential functions of Logistics and Supply Chain Management.
Studying this course may be a good option if:
- You are currently working in supply chain and logistics, and you want to improve, enhance, or update your skills, or work towards a managerial role.
- You are employed in a different role, and you want to make a career transition to supply chain and logistics.
- You have just completed school, and you are considering a career in supply chain and logistics.
This is a non-accredited Short Learning Programme, endorsed by the Independent Institute of Education (IIE).
8 -12 months
- You must be able to read and complete assignments in English.
- You must have access to the internet.
- Learning Unit 1: A Perspective for Operations Management
- Learning Unit 2: Operations and Supply Chain Strategy
- Learning Unit 3: Managing Processes and Capacity
- Learning Unit 4: Product/Process Innovation
- Learning Unit 5: Manufacturing and Service Process Structures
- Learning Unit 6: Managing Quality
- Learning Unit 7: Managing Inventories
- Learning Unit 8: Lean Systems
- Learning Unit 9: Customer Service Management
- Learning Unit 10: Sourcing and Supply Management
- Learning Unit 11: Logistics Management
- Learning Unit 12: Demand Planning: Forecasting and Demand Management
- Learning Unit 13: Sales and Operations Planning
- Learning Unit 14: Materials and Resource Requirements Planning
- Learning Unit 15: Project Management
- Learning Unit 16: Sustainable Operations Management – Preparing for the Future
- Students are required to complete 2 assignments.
- There are no exams for this course.
Upon completion of this course, students will be awarded an Oxbridge Academy Skills Certificate: Logistics and Supply Chain Management from Oxbridge Academy.
The Independent Institute of Education (IIE) is South Africa’s largest registered and accredited private provider of higher education. They are registered with the Department of Higher Education and Training (DHET) and is a subsidiary of ADvTECH, a public company listed on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange.