To register for your course, simply fill in the form below, and click the red button to submit the form. Once we have received your information, a Student Advisor will be in touch with you via email to finalise your registration and payment in order to get you started with your studies!
Please note: Once you have submitted the registration form, you will also be given the option to make a secure online payment. If you choose to make your first payment immediately, your registration will be prioritised and you can start your studies sooner!
1. Oxbridge Academy may, at any time, request copies of my recent pay slips and bank statements.
2. As the person responsible for the student fees, I give Oxbridge Academy permission to:
- Request information from credit bureaus or other credit providers.
- Contact any referrals to confirm my information.
- Oxbridge Academy may cede this agreement.
3. Should I fail to make any payment I owe, the full amount of the balance I owe shall become immediately payable; Oxbridge Academy shall be entitled to proceed against me for recovery without further notice.
4. If I am in arrears, or if legal action is instituted, I agree to pay all legal costs, including the charges between attorney and client, collection charges, tracing costs and commission. I consent in terms of Section 65J of the Magistrate’s Court Act No 32 of 1944 to an emoluments attachment order to be issued, without further notice to me, from the court of the district in which my employer resides, carries on business, or is employed, and that the amount of the emoluments be attached in instalments as reflected in my agreement with Oxbridge Academy.
5. Oxbridge Academy may send related marketing material.
6. Agreeing to be responsible for the student fees and/or registering as a student at Oxbridge Academy, we give Oxbridge Academy permission to:
- Contact any credit bureaus that Oxbridge Academy so chooses to request information regarding our credit worthiness.
- Release information with regards to our payment history with Oxbridge Academy to any of the credit bureaus.